IBKR In This Roaring Market

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, May 4, 2007.

1. How did you all do with IBKR? I was reading some of the postings last night and so many of you were so confident it was going to really fly. Especially so in this rip roaring market. I just now looked at the closing price and sure doesn't look very impressive at all.

Do any of you feel like <strike>suckers</strike> maybe you should have held off to see how it trades for a week or so?

2. mde2004

mde2004

The only sucker I see is the one in your mouth right now. I personally cleared over $2900 in profits on this today. Sold most of my shares within the first five minutes at 33.905, The only people holding now are the ones who don't know how to make money trading.

3. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Wow, you are definitely the real deal. Will you be my friend?

4. mde2004

mde2004

small fry, you holding your little 100sh allotment for lower prices? You sound upset you lost money today in this bull market.

5. Every time I hear the word "oversubscribed", it means to run far away. Far far away.

6. MARKET TOP IS IN . IBKR ipo is a glaring symptom of wretched greed and excess taken to the extreme. (Also, hyperbole is getting out of hand too) :p

JMHO!!!!

7. Am I hopelessly naive to expect a civil and intelligent discussion - even a disagreement - on ET, ever?

8. sammybea

sammybea

2900?!!!!!!!! Whoa!! You mean solid american cash? Someday sammybea.. someday.

9. No reason to get your panties all bunched up in a knot as it's not our fault you lost your shirt today. And it probably isn't your fault that nobody ever explained to you that there is no such thing as "easy money"!

10. I only got a 100 share allocation unfortunately (bid on 300).

I was hoping for a nice run up, but I saw it starting to tank and dumped at 33.25. A few seconds later it was under 33

All the hype was for nothing :(

#10     May 4, 2007