IBKR Crash at a terrible time?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by TrailerParkTed, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Its crashed!

2. Anyone else having issues? I love IBKR and do not understand what is going on. I bought a small stock at $3 that blew past $7 hit a trade halt. Now I hope I get out at a decent price, kind of a bummer.

3. Halted at $9.4x$9.8 now, oh well what can you do?

4. Should be a good gain if I can get out at $9.5-$10.00. I still love IBRK, their mobile app is pretty dam awesome!

5. Out at $11.50, awesome! Love you IBKR!

CALLumbus likes this.
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

SGOC?

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

The mobile phone app crashed?

8. SteveM

SteveM

Yesterday on the open I submitted a batch of orders to IB (using IB API connected to Excel DDE spreadsheet) and nothing happened. No status update, no submission....nothing. I hit submit a few more times, and finally they went through. Unfortunately, by this time the market had already been open for 3 minutes so many of the trades took off without me being onboard. Incredibly frustrating.

Lots of glitches at IB....if I knew of a reputable broker who provided an API for order submission and had low commission trading I'd probably consider switching at this point.

9. Stocks at $17, no complaints got lucky being stuck! I am happy they were out because would have sold way too early!

10. ZBZB

ZBZB

How did you find it?

#10     Jul 9, 2021