IBFX is absolutely retarded ! ! Avoid them ! !

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gcapman, Jan 5, 2010.

1. tortoise

tortoise

The OP really needs to apologize to the Special Olympics. Like, now.

#11     Feb 4, 2010
  2. mlollar

mlollar

GoMarketsAUS? Seriously? How did you do this last week?

I have a live account with them and on 2/5, I saw widening of spreads to the following:

USDCHF = 124 pips
    EURJPY = 55 pips
    GBPUSD = 24 pips
    USDJPY = 43 pips

So unless they answer favorably, and even if they do, I'm closing my account with them.

#12     Feb 6, 2010
  3. Everytime you call someone a retard or something retarded, it makes Sarah Palin hurt a little more on the inside.

Please, won't you think of the crooked politicians from the backwoods?

#13     Feb 6, 2010
  4. Gcapman

Gcapman

0.07 swap charge on the USDJPY

LMAO!

#14     Feb 7, 2010
  5. joe4422

joe4422

How would you rate interactive brokers as a forex broker? Sorry I'm off subject here.

#15     Feb 7, 2010
  6. Nice HIJACK Douchebag!

#16     Feb 7, 2010
  7. Gcapman

Gcapman

16 cents swap fee for usdjpy

I am so glad I only opened a free $50 account with these retards!!

I would not open an account with real money

It is extremely hard to make any money even when you are trading correctly --

FXCM is superior!!!

#17     Feb 8, 2010
  8. I can't believe people are worrying about SFs. I mean, if your target and signals are that close to the margin, that often, then maybe you should seriously take a closer look at how you are trading.

Spreads
    Swap Fees
    Broker Commissions

None of these things should be impacting the Currency Trader, if they are trading correctly and using the right Intermediaries. The only time these things are of concern, is when you really don't know why you are entering the market, the probability for target acquisition (striking the target) was too low to begin with, your accuracy rating is too low, your trade signals (system) is too ineffective, you just had a bad trade (it happens to all of us sometimes) or you are trading with an Intermediary that pins its cost per trade into the stratosphere (which would be far more obvious than what is being discussed here).

Get far away from hack jobs Intermediaries, find a better place to trade (they are out there - you just have to do the legwork) and start entering trades that make sense from a probability standpoint (do the homework) and you won't have to worry about things like spreads, swap fees and commissions.

That's my 63 pips worth.

#18     Feb 9, 2010
  9. Superior to what - a root canal?

How many times must one endure having the FXCM Trading Platform hose it self whenever the market volatility gets strong? How many times must a Close Position click, get met with a Market Price Has Change From Quoted message resulting in your position remaining open well beyond your desired manual exit. Or, what about having your Leverage geared down without so much as a simple phone call to inform the trader, just because your account balance has grown geometrically and you are very profitable and placing larger trades on a routine basis? How many times should a trader have their most profitable trades closed, leaving the most unprofitable trades wide open, without so much as a phone call from FXCM to inform you that they are about to engage in such irrational activity?

FXCM is superior, I agree. Just slightly more superior than a Double Root Canal with zero local anesthesia.

With FXCM, it is not merely a matter of trading at your own risk. It is a matter of trading at the risk of losing everything. [You've got to read the fine print]

#19     Feb 9, 2010
  10. Gcapman

Gcapman

Veyron,

Are you being bitter or have these things actually happened to you? I'm asking out of honesty because you are actually the first poster I have seen to write such things with some sincerity.....

#20     Feb 9, 2010