IBEFP User: Please vote for filter for EFP scanner

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Nasdaq5048, Nov 9, 2007.

1. I have made a suggestion on the IB feature pool asking for filter for EFP scanner. I suggest they add the ability to filter the month and non-dividend paying stocks. Please vote for it if you use the EFP scanner.

The title is EFP SCAN FILTER

Thank you!

2. I think your suggestion is an excellent one. I voted for it. I fear that so few people have a good understanding and appreciation for EFPs, that only a very few will be able to appreciate the value of your suggestion. Let's hope.

3. Daal

Daal

the scanner needs to show the price of the stocks

4. Thanks for the support. Hope more people will support it.

Also, i really hope more people can at least think about investing in EFP. The downside to EFP is really slim if you think what IB is paying you for excess cash. You will do at least 25-75 basis point better depending on how far the stock moves against you and you get paid for the first 10K.

5. Submit the suggestion and I'll vote for it. You are correct, this really is necessary for managing an EFP portfolio.

6. Chriz

Chriz

This feature request was submitted 11-7 and is available for voting. IMHO filtering for exp month is an essential feature if you do EFPs.

7. Yes. I was the one who submitted the request and hope to get implenmented ASAP. That is why i advertise here to get some support