IBD's poll is the most accurate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Nov 2, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

They'll win both those and Virginia, Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado along with the K states. NC is going to be tough but my feeling is Obama will squeak out a win here.

#21     Nov 3, 2008
  2. Who hasn't voted yet for god sakes? I know that some states are so assbackwards that they only allow voting on the day of. That seems crazy too me. I happen to live in a state who allows voting for a month preceding the actual date....completely rational and refined.

Is there any thing either of these two dunces can say today that would make you change your mind today?

#22     Nov 3, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

If the two in question are McCain and Palin, No. OMO.:D

#23     Nov 3, 2008
  4. Seriously though...as an apparent Barry supporter....is there any thing that he could say tonight that would make you switch your vote? Reasonably speaking.

#24     Nov 3, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

As far as any reasonable and sensible inidvidual, I would have to answer in the negative. Having said that there are plenty of people out there who are quite incapable of making up their own minds in a timely manner. I should point out though that the percentage of undecided voters is relatively smaller this cycle compared to previous elections.

#25     Nov 3, 2008
  6. I am a natural born skeptic. I will believe it when I see it, and the republicans are going to be filing lawsuits claiming that Obama is not a citizen because he hasn't shown the proper documentation of a birth certificate.

Just wait, this is going to be messy, very messy...

and if it does go to the Supreme court, the court that Bush helped to load with conservatives...anything can happen, and will probably favor the republicans.

This is not going to be over on Wednesday morning, sadly, I hope I am wrong, but my gut says we are in for one hell of a battle ahead of us...

#26     Nov 3, 2008
  7. The only way I would vote Republican IF it was Lieberman from the democrats against anyone basically. Lieberman is total scum and traitor he embraced people who called him sore loserman in 2000.

Other than that, there is no way under any circumstances i would vote for McCain.

#27     Nov 3, 2008
  8. Do you honestly believe Hillary would abandon her life long dream of being president if she knew Obama was a non citizen? Do you think McCain would not have done it already? Come on. Obama is legit and people need to get over it. Supereme Court will be wise to stay from federal elections since it damaged itself significantly by giving bush the presidency in the first place.

#28     Nov 3, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

I have to disagree. It will not be messy. It will not go to the Supreme Court. It is going to be over tomorrow night.

#29     Nov 3, 2008
  10. I think Hillary will be the next supreme court justice of the high court, and that is a lifelong appointment.

I honestly don't think Hillary enjoyed running for office, nor do I think she would miss that much if she were never president.

Someone said that she might become secretary of state, but I think that staying in the Senate gives her more power than secretary of state, and a lifetime appointment to the high court is her real dream job at this point.

#30     Nov 3, 2008