IBD's poll is the most accurate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Nov 2, 2008.

1. #11     Nov 3, 2008
  2. clacy

clacy

IBD had the most accurate poll for the 2004 election. I have no idea how accurate they have been otherwise.

#12     Nov 3, 2008
  3. We are a center right nation. McCain will win. Hardworking Americans don't want thier wealth distributed. They want family values and want tax cuts and national security. They dont want to pull the troops out in defeat.

#13     Nov 3, 2008
  4. If these center-rightists don't vote, though, and the Left gets enough wide-eyed college students gorging themselves on the trough of Obama and his "sick" messages bereft of substance, the country is screwed.

#14     Nov 3, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Hey, dumbass, it's Bro', not 'Bro.

P.S. "Your" prisons are filled mostly with drug users who would get treatment, not jail time, in most civilized countries. Indeed White users do get offered treatment much more often than Blacks and other non-Whites, which is why Blacks and other non-Whites make up such a large percentage of the prison population. And American prisons have become profit centers and therefore incarceration is encouraged by private enterprises.

#15     Nov 3, 2008
  6. intrade.com is usually spot on... obama 90+% vs macpalin 9%

#16     Nov 3, 2008
  7. I was thinking McCain needed to have a nice move up (to 25+) before the election to have a chance at winning. Now it looks like the Giants vs the Pats in the Superbowl...... will need a BIG upset to pull this off now.

#17     Nov 3, 2008
  8. If the country is screwed, are you going to be a good American patriot and support the new president, or are you going to whine like a little bitch, or will you just move to a different country?

Imagine how it will be if Obama has the power that Bush has had the past 4 years, and uses the Patriot Act to spy on Americans who are being disloyal to the president.

Oh boy, how much fun would that be.

Waterboarding here we come for anyone who speaks ill of the president, President Obama.

Oh, and you were fearful of the terrorists?

Oh my goodness, could this really be as much fun as I think it could be to watch the republicans dance on the head of a pin, living in fear that Obama and his storm trooper brown shirts are going to be spying on the likes of hapless and his idiot friends?

:D :D :D

#18     Nov 3, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

Ohio and Florida will be blue this time around.

#19     Nov 3, 2008
  10. I've been saying for years the following:

Win every state that John Kerry won in 2004, plus either Ohio or Florida, and the republicans will be jumping off buildings in horror....

We can only hope...

#20     Nov 3, 2008