IB

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by chasinfla, Aug 17, 2002.

2. agent99

agent99

I was suspicious when I first started getting fills from TMBR because of the affiliation. But truth be told, they've pretty great fills, at least so far. I personally don't care who fills the trade as long as it's immediate and at my price.

3. keep me 'posted.'

4. def

def Sponsor

Timber Hill has been running an automated trading system since the early 80's. There is a history of the firm on the web site. http://www.interactivebrokers.com/html/companyInfo/history.html

The automation and efficiency of the prop side opened up the doors for the brokerage. I can assure you that the prop sides pricing is in no way affected from customer flow. It doesn't see it. The prop side pricing models are completely independent. The web site states it but more importantly if you read the reports on order routing to the SEC, it is reiterated there.

5. swing

swing

Today IB dont want anybody to trade. Cant access any exchange through IB. What a reliable broker.

6. shneed

shneed

Def,
    Did Ib turn Timber-Hill executions off today? I did not get one fill out of about 55 trades in 5 different NYSE stocks?

Thanks,
    shneed

7. shneed

shneed

By the way is anyone getting their trades executed by Timber-Hill today on NYSE?

Thanks,
    shneed

8. Not here. I'm not getting any fills. Strange; i had begun to suspect that my quote feed was slow or something.

9. shneed

shneed

I e-mailed them about 2 hours ago, no reply yet

shneed

10. u130747

u130747

I have had two of my trades filled Tmbr. Both were NASD stocks though.

Bert:D

#10     Aug 19, 2002