IB Zealots ?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Barth Vader, Sep 14, 2008.

1. I have noticed the following titles under "Broker Ratings", from Kiwi-Trader:

" For F*ck sakes mods clean this up "
    " I see the twats have come out of their holes"

Kiwi, given your extreme zealotry for IB, are you an employee of this firm ? Why do you and some others pounce all over negative comments about IB ? One person's hero will be anothers heel.

If you are not an employee of IB, do you have the same intense feelings about the brand of soap, razors, shoes, etc., that you use and prefer ?

May I suggest that your harsh and vulgar replies to negative comments about IB , in my opinion , do not serve the "perception" of IB very well. Based upon the IB attack dogs that I have witnessed on this site, I get the impression that IB is an overbearing and arrogant firm.

Again, to lump your intensity under "brand loyalty" seems naive, are you an employee of IB ?

2. Zealotry: fanatical devotion

Not me wrt IB.

But on the other hand I do enjoy poking sticks at twats. And IB attracts critics who seem stupid to the point that they are moronic.

Yourself probably included given the name and inability to correctly use an underscore. I would encourage you and all other twats and morons to find a broker other than IB. If I make even one fool such as yourself pick another broker I will sleep better in my bed at night. Things will be a little better in the world.

Please. Find someone else. Do all the IB customers a huge favour.

Cheers :)

3. Hello Kiwi,

Really no need for the vitriolic comments, but an answer to the question would be greatly appreciated:

Are you employed by IB ?

4. You have to be joking.

No employee could poke so much shit at so many halfwits and remain employed.

I suspect one or two employees might be amused by my entertaining posts --- but no, I am not an employee of IB.

FWIW, in my trading career I have had close to 10 brokers and IB is one of the best. But generally I don't so much defend IB as point out how stupid (fuckwitted?) the criticism of some of the twats at et really are.

I am more of a "stupid attacker" than and "ib defender."

Lately I've been less active ... it seems that in bear markets a lot of the twats have lost so much money that complaining about IB loses its attraction. How much have you got left?

It might just be that once you've seen 3 or 4 years of ET fools you've seen just about every permutation. Boredom is setting in. Damn.

But I think its more that "bull markets attract fools."

5. OK, fair enough. Thank you for your answer.