IB your service is terrible

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by taodr, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christ, you sound like my ex-wife :mad:

#51     Dec 7, 2002
  2. taodr

taodr

I learnt a long time ago- big business is just like government, they have so many layers like onion skins that those at the top don't know and don't really care a damn if the little guy is screwed.

#52     Dec 7, 2002
  3. I think IB is great. Since I started trading with them my P/L has gotten alot more positive. At least now I don't have to worry about breaking even on my commissions before I'm profitable.

I've been with them since May, and I honestly have not got one complaint. I just wish I had started with them sooner.

#53     Dec 7, 2002
  4. qdz

qdz

stockerup, I used to feel the same. But soon I realize that they could be even greater but they just refused to be and then become terrible to me. good luck to you with ib.

:p

#54     Dec 7, 2002
  5. taodr

taodr

With IB nearly 4 years

#55     Dec 7, 2002
  6. JWS11

JWS11

I also trade with them and I sympathize with those who say that occasionally their service is terrible. I do have to say, however, that, for the most part, they are trouble free and helpful when you talk with them. At least, better than the other brokers I've had.

#56     Dec 7, 2002
  7. mskl

mskl

you are hurting.

#57     Dec 7, 2002
  8. so are we (with his every post)

#58     Dec 7, 2002
  9. Nobody should be this pissed off over losing a couple of grand and still want to be a trader ...

#59     Dec 7, 2002
  10. One of my greatest teachers taught me something that may be the single most useful model of human behavior in existance.

Everything we do as humans stem from one of six basic needs. I find it very useful in trading, and in life in general.

#60     Dec 7, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.