IB your service is terrible

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by taodr, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qdz

qdz

Outragous, I am no crying baby. I just express my experiences and opinions. In fact, I think you pro-IB guys are crying.

:p

#101     Dec 11, 2002
  2. IB (Fedx) vs Hammer (UPS).

IB gets hammered! LOL :D

#102     Dec 11, 2002
  3. I think the ups truck is smiling

#103     Dec 11, 2002
  4. pokerpal

pokerpal

There are a number of positive factors about IB, but integrity is not one of them.

3-4 years ago they said I made a trade I did not make. Their position was, more or less, "prove you didn't enter that trade"...an impossible task. Anyway, I sold out that position I didn't enter for about a six thousand buck loss.

Contrast that with E Trade foul up. That firm failed to execute on a stop order. They admitted the mistake and the next day credited my account for Ten thousand.

CONCLUSION: The latter firm had integrity, the former firm doesn't have any.

#104     Dec 11, 2002
  5. qdz

qdz

Sounds very unfortunate. 5K-10K would need me to trade for year. If you are a sizable trader, there are many good broker choices.

:p

#105     Dec 11, 2002
  6. def

def Sponsor

pokerpal,
    how is this a lack of integrity? Audit trails show where the data and orders come from. If the data shows the order originated from your PC what can you expect? the next release comes with the one button hotkey. i know there were people reluctant to support this feature for fear of the calls "I swear I wasn't near my computer". Your case really might have been different but there are two sides to every story.

#106     Dec 11, 2002
  7. Okay, this thread is officially out of hand... and not because of your post, def.

#107     Dec 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.