IB your service is terrible

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by taodr, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taodr

taodr

I never realized until it happens. I have thousands of dollars in "SUSPENSE" for weeks while no one does anything. Anyone who keeps big amounts of cash with them is nuts. Speed is one thing your money is another.

2. where's the $$??

3. taodr

taodr

Maybe they only understand if lawyers get on their case.

4. ddefina

ddefina

They are like dealing with a malfunctioning pop machine sometimes. Their strict money handling rules, and automated systems designed to eliminate the need for humans, causes problems occasionally. Once you get things going though everything is smooth. I'm very happy with them overall.

5. Non specific accusations help no one. I've been here long enough to see lots of people make claims that end up being either patently false, or stem from ignorance or out and out stupidity. I'm a happy IB customer, and have on occaision had a frustration or two. Every single time, I found out either I caused the problem, or simply didn't understand something. If you want to be a help, tell us specifically what you're facing. Otherwise, find someplace else to whine.

6. taodr

taodr

I was happy until they start nonsense.

7. Again, you say absolutely nothing.

8. taodr

taodr

I would love to know how much they pay for labour, probably the bottom of the barrel.

9. taodr

taodr

Bundlemaker this is SENSITIVE right now. You're happy good for you >

10. if you don't want replies or suggestions then don't post ambiguity here for all the world.

#10     Dec 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.