IB YM booktrade is not working

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by AMAT, Oct 24, 2005.

1. AMAT

AMAT

It only shows ONE bid and ONE ask. I have tried to re-installed TWS, close the book trade window and re-opened it. also I have chatted with IB without any help. does anybody here know how to fix it. your help is very much appreciated.

2. imc

imc

O.K. Here.

3. AMAT

AMAT

4. imc

imc

Same thing happened to me a few times, re-booted pc and all went well - maybe just coincedence but if nothing else seems to work then it could be worth a try.

5. laocoon

laocoon

6. AMAT

AMAT

Thanks imc and Laocoon,

have re-started twice, not working, I guess I have to try one more time and wait for IB tech open at 9:00

Happy trading all

7. laocoon

laocoon

IB Tech is (almost) always open (that's what they say at least)....or do you think European traders could afford to wait until American techies get out of bed....:p

By the way, they won't be able to help you, the problem has been a recurring one in the past week and it still isn't fixed. But do call them (the more complaints they get, the better) and make some noise.....the issue definitely needs to be fixed.

8. samaritan

samaritan Interactive Brokers

We have found the problem causing the missing market depth. It will be fixed for tomorrow.