IB waaay behind on tech support?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by FullyArticulate, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Has anyone else noticed IB has gotten really far behind with their tech support tickets? I now have tickets more than a month old that still haven't gotten a "first response". Simple inquiries I've made over chat were redirected to the ticket system where they've sat for weeks.

2. Bob111

Bob111

i give up on this "ticket system". tried, just like you are with no luck at all. back to phone calls.

3. TGM

TGM

I gave up on it as well.

FWIW, I have had more IB disconnects of late. They need to get the bugs out of 866.5

4. TGM

TGM

LOL. I just realized there is an update. Everytime I go to log in it tells there is an update but when I go to the automatic TWS downloader it tells me that I am running the latest version?!?!!

5. mtwokay

mtwokay

And way behind on their data feed as well.

I've used IB data feed for the last year with no problems. Since last week I've had 1-2 second and longer freezes when market volume picks up. Earlier this week I subscribed to DTN IQFeed to compare their real time feed to IB's. Well yesterday in the morning IB was 1pt (10 ticks) behind on ER2, and the market volume hadn't picked up. lol, while I type this post IB went out for the third time today.

Something is going on behind the curtain at IB's data center. The quality of their feed has gone way down over the last two weeks. I understand IB is not in the data feed business but their DOM/Order Management services and API depend on reliable data.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER IB!!!!!

6. BSAM

BSAM

I've actually had very good experiences with trouble tickets lately. However, TWS has been having some issues lately.

7. Bob111

Bob111

i notice this too. i was watching couple stocks today and quotes are totally different compared to MB. if only i can buy from MB ask and sell to IB bid :)
    something is definetly going on

8. mtwokay

mtwokay

I have the same problem. Ever since installing the last (not current) update, whenever I log in I have to check for updates. It's nuts.

9. TGM

TGM

I think we can go to the IB website and download the new version and install it right over top of the old IB???? I am guessing that will work.

10. TGM

TGM

The quality of their feed has gone down. I concur. Especially over the last couple weeks. I wonder what they are screwing up?

#10     Mar 7, 2007