IB vs PointDirex

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by NYSE Trader, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I couldn't find that feature in their Platinum demo software :confused:

#11     Feb 19, 2003
  2. Actually, I don't have that big a problem with these "creative" promotion tactics--but I want the truth about a company, not hype...and you may as well tell the truth about who you are, legitimizing your company instead of diminishing it.

#12     Feb 19, 2003
  3. hans130

hans130

All orders are routed via NYSE direct as a default.

#13     Feb 19, 2003
  4. hans130

hans130

You can also route to AMEX on NYSE and Nasdaq Stocks. Just double LEFT click on the level two with AMEX and the limit order will be sent via AMEX. Or single click on AMEX on the level II and enter the price of the order and click buy or sell.

Also if you double RIGHT click on the ask, a market order buy order will be sent out. If you doule RIGHT click on the bid a market sell/short order will be sent. This functionality on NYSE stock will be default to NYSE direct. On a Nasdaq stock this order will go thru the PD order rounting system.

#14     Feb 19, 2003
  5. Moderator had to delete NASD filing of PointDirex, or what ?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

#15     Feb 19, 2003
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

All of the posts from that user were removed for two reasons:

1. He was posting under multiple usernames to make his negative point of view appear to be backed up by other people.

2. The NASD post is an old, outdated issue that I have personally addressed in another thread.

#16     Feb 19, 2003
  7. Thank you for your reply ! :)

#17     Feb 19, 2003
  8. fair enough!

#18     Feb 19, 2003
  9. jorges

jorges

I am a trader at this company. You wanted info on this company and I told you my opinion. YOu can take this for what its worth. I don't have the time or patience to prove to you who I am. I am a trader! If you have any questions about the company call them and ask them directly. If you ask questions on this thread than I will answer and give you my opinion. But you can't always "question" the credibility about the person writing the responses. This is an insult.

#19     Feb 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.