IB TWS too complex

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by usman88, Feb 3, 2009.

1. cstfx

cstfx

What I am saying is that Ninja is a broker neutral front end trading system that can be used with many brokers' trading platform for ease of trading and some automation. You can have multiple accounts with multiple brokerages all in one platform. You chose which broker to direct your specific trade.

That being said, IB also has prime broker services where you can place trades with one broker and clear it thru IB, but that can getb a little expensive.

#51     Feb 7, 2009
  2. The market scanner that you show on the right hand side in the png image, what do the single digits represent?

#52     Feb 7, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

What I am saying is that Ninja is a broker neutral front end trading system that can be used with many brokers' trading platform for ease of trading and some automation. You can have multiple accounts with multiple brokerages all in one platform. You chose which broker to direct your specific trade.

That being said, IB also has prime broker services where you can place trades with one broker and clear it thru IB, but that can getb a little expensive.

#53     Feb 7, 2009
  4. It's one of the scans available in TWS. During the day it shows real time info on the items shown there, like advancing issues, declining issues, etc. Then at some point after the market closes, it just goes to single digits as you see there. The single digits really don't represent anything.

OldTrader

#54     Feb 8, 2009
  5. Stosh

Stosh

Not so fast there, young'n. I'm 65, be 66 in Aug. I'd bet there are people here on ET a lot older than us. Stosh

#55     Feb 8, 2009