IB TWS Time & Sales Problem

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by comagnum, May 7, 2020.

1. comagnum

comagnum

My TWS Time & Sales is only displaying the current price. I have been in contact with IB tech support every day starting on Monday, I was advised this is a software problem in their core network effecting other customer's.

I am not going to trade equities without having the Time & Sales updating. It is very concerning a problem of this magnitude would exist for 4 days now & I can't find any updates posted on this.

I had just moved my Fidelity IRA over to IB, now starting to regret this. Come on IB - PLEASE FIX THIS, 4 days now into this problem.

IB does a lot of things well, surprised a problem of this magnitude would exist for this long.

TWS - latest version, same problem on the prior version.
    upload_2020-5-7_12-49-50.png

2. p0box4

p0box4

I noticed the same problem but didn't contact IB about it just yet. I am seeing one page of time and sales data but i am unable to scroll down to see past data.

At least now i know it isn't just me :D.

comagnum likes this.
  3. have same problem could not scroll down ts window

comagnum likes this.
  4. I contacted IB. It's a known issue and they are working on it!

comagnum likes this.
  5. yep. saw it

how the f do they mess something this basic up , and not be able to roll back the problem?

they must be running out of competent people to hire. Think of the 80 million lost

here's what i do , you can click on the arrows on the upper right, to goose t&s to appear. at least the most recent screen

NotKenGriffin likes this.
  6. Metamega

Metamega

Didn’t even know people could follow time and sales.

I turned on a time and sales in Amibroker once with IQFeed for Appl and Spy. My head wanted to explode at the info scrolling by.

Even with actual trades turned on instead of NBBO changed it was an absurd amount of data.