IB TWS is the most confusing trading platform I have seen

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by 4DTrader, Mar 27, 2008.

1. rcj

rcj

What? ... Shill, did you say??...ehh? .... i miss Shill !!!
    ............................................................................................

Icarus5

12-31-07 03:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Shill:

Just can not leave the OTHER idiot alone can you, Comik.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy oh boy, I do not deserve the hilarity and levity that this site brings me, nope I just don't deserve it!

I ...

#11     Mar 28, 2008
  2. Traders in their exploratory stage tend to post a lot=eager to learn. But a moron like you (registered in 2002) is so actively posting and sounds so excited after so many years, that leads to one conclusion: You are a fu@king loser!!! A paid poster!!!

#12     Mar 28, 2008
  3. Another paid poster! Can't believe it: over 5,500 posts! You have spent all your waking minutes posting, do you realize that? idiot!

Shame on you!

#13     Mar 28, 2008
  4. 5400 of those posts were spent responding to imbeciles.

Make that 5401

#14     Mar 28, 2008
  5. PT Barnum was right ... he saw 4D coming.

#15     Mar 28, 2008
  6. Years back there was an episode of Star Trek where a human crashed on an alien planet... it was body parts everywhere. The well meaning techie aliens reconstructed the human and managed to bring him back to life.

Problem was they didn't know what a human looked like and they ended up with this nice guy who was ugly as hell.

Years later those same techie aliens were employed by IB to build a trading platform. Problem was they were not told to look at any other trading platform and the result was TWS.

It's got a nice product range, but it's ugly as hell to use and navigate.

#16     Mar 28, 2008
  7. Rightttttt, a platform on which the cancellation of an order takes more than 10 seconds is certainly an advantage. Actually, it is for those who need only 1 second. :D

#17     Mar 28, 2008
    #18     Mar 28, 2008
  9. anyone who uses IB's charting is a complete douche-bag

#19     Mar 28, 2008
  10. Why dont you learn how to use it first before you complain .

It is a little cumbersome at first but once you get the hang of it TWS is a piece of cake .

Make sure you learn how to configure hotkeys, makes trading a lot easier.

#20     Mar 28, 2008