Ib Tws Down

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by laocoon, Aug 3, 2005.

1. cmk

cmk

Still get no data.

System status page says to log back in as the issue has been corrected, the issue HAS NOT been corrected, all I get is a damn yellow MARKET DATA icon.

FIX IT ALREADY IB

#31     Aug 3, 2005
  2. TGM

TGM

I am not getting data from the US farm and HKfarm (both disconnected). I was logging out and in earlier and it was getting worse. So until they get this fixed ---do not log out and in--it wont help. Unless you are not getting any data ---then it does not matter.

IB,

It is very difficult to trade under these conditions.

#32     Aug 3, 2005
  3. Holmes

Holmes

Am calling it a day.

Hope things will be better tomorrow.

Sherlock

#33     Aug 3, 2005
  4. Aaron

Aaron

Thanks for your timely post, IBsoft. It is comforting to know IB is aware of the problem, has it diagnosed, and has a plan to fix it.

Aaron Schindler
    Schindler Trading

#34     Aug 3, 2005
  5. TGM

TGM

My USfutures farm is connected and is fine but Nymex quotes are not coming in?

#35     Aug 3, 2005
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

hope you guys dont like range bound markets - cos thats what we have today - seeing as most of you cant even get a quote!

so how much as ib cost you in missed trades today then?

#36     Aug 3, 2005
  7. IBsoft

IBsoft Interactive Brokers

The market data is restored. We had to disable the charting data for the rest of the day. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#37     Aug 3, 2005
  8. Who are you using for a back-up?

#38     Aug 3, 2005
  9. Truff

Truff

Refco. lol. I think the "refco pro stinks" thread is even more popular than the esignal is down and IB customer service stinks threads.

#39     Aug 3, 2005
  10. zdreg

zdreg

too many new features make for an unstable platform. new platforms are released before the kinks are eliminated.

#40     Aug 3, 2005