Ib Tws Down

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by laocoon, Aug 3, 2005.

1. happening for past couple days here as well... down as I type this..

have to keep closing and re-loggin into it .. dang

#11     Aug 3, 2005
  2. DTK

DTK

#12     Aug 3, 2005
  3. IBsoft

IBsoft Interactive Brokers

Sorry for the problems. We had a misconfigured firewall. The TWS is designed to recover from such a failure by attempting to get the data from a different source, but this failed. We'll have it fixed.

These hiccups happen in conjunction with moving the HK customers onto farms, the benefits of which are increased mkt-data refresh rates, increased number of free-of-charge symbols and decoupling of order-routing and market-data links. (This is not meant to be an excuse, just an explanation of what we were trying to accomplish).

#13     Aug 3, 2005
  4. DTK

DTK

I guess I wrote too soon.
    Just got pink grid followed by this screen a couple of times while logging in and now I have too many failed logins and have to wait.

:mad: :(

#14     Aug 3, 2005
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Down again. :(

#15     Aug 3, 2005
  6. Same crap here... no problems for months and now down for some 10 minutes and counting... that sucks...

#16     Aug 3, 2005
  7. nassau

nassau

the same issues just happened to me at 10:39

tws shut down, tried several times to open got wrong user name/ password message, am back up now.

have had to delete almost half of my stocks on my page so I could get data on the stocks I have open orders on.

w

#17     Aug 3, 2005
  8. Got the same thing here.
    Unbelievable though: got a pink grid with the above screen, but WITH THE TICKS STILL COMING IN! Never seen this before.

#18     Aug 3, 2005
  9. Something is SCREWEY! Two computers and no data on either tws.

#19     Aug 3, 2005
  10. Holmes

Holmes

same here... :-(

First time in about two years (and not due to ISP)

:(

#20     Aug 3, 2005