IB : the end of excessive messaging?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by TraDaToR, Jul 8, 2010.

1. oh...and I hope you are all writing IB to let them know what you think. I emailed them today.

#11     Jul 8, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

i would appreciate some respond from IB, here on ET about this issue. specially-non disclosed additional charges.
    do i have to check all my accounts every single morning for those?
    and alsp appreciate some explanation about how EXACTLY the ratio was calculated. i got ratio=780.. 781 order submissions,3 modifications,780 cancellations,1 execution...which total BS, since there about 100-300 transactions each day in average. how to fuck you come up with those numbers?
    Explain this to me,i'm all ears..

#12     Jul 8, 2010
  3. Bob111

Bob111

here is the picture of IB geniuses at work-

[​IMG]

#13     Jul 8, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

oh yeah, they really care what you think, LOL

#14     Jul 8, 2010
  5. Bob111

Bob111

IB, who are you? my mother in law? i'm sick and tired from those rejections,while my orders are rejected with message-"Your order has been rejected. The sum of the risk of the outstanding orders likely to execute is greater than the current allowable multiple of excess equity. Please call the Trade Desk for further detail"

now-you telling me exact opposite..that i'm placing the orders which not going to be executed..too far from market..
    really? is there any people with real trading experience in your IT dept?
    THE PRICE is FUCKING MOVES sometimes, do you know that? or you don't?
    the buy order placed @ 45,when stock traded @ 50 maybe doesn't mean anything to you at that time..but the fucking price moves, and by the end of the day(or month,or year (GTC orders,you know?)) stock can be traded at 40 or even fucking $10..
    tell me more about fucking like-hood of execution(btw-there is a typo in this bulletin(bold). i guess they are in the hurry, to release this important message..spell check is too complicated for IB's IT dept..

#15     Jul 8, 2010
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Exactly.

For those who are like me above 100: 1 ratio, what are you doing ? Continuing until you got a new solution with a new broker, with the risk of getting a 10K bill one day because they charged 0.1 $ per cancel or do you stop NOW?

#16     Jul 8, 2010
  7. Bob111

Bob111

dude..look at my screen shoot..their math is fubar to begin with..
    this shit is extremely disturbing...it's not uncommon for me to hold 100-500 positions on multiple accounts, handled via IB's API. can you imagine the situation,where(as they said in the message)-they will cut off API usage?
    how to fuck i'm i suppose to close all that shit?
    Hey IB! are fucking kidding? it's not what we are agreed upon signing the agreement....
    i guess it's a time for a lawyers to step into this mess?

#17     Jul 8, 2010
  8. 781 orders and ONE execution? You're f*cking serious?

#18     Jul 8, 2010
  9. Bob111

Bob111

atticus-with all due respect to 3 years old ET member-i specifically draw one line on the right to commission column..there is fucking 100-150 executions or so for today(line up to Thu) only...pay attention to what you see, before you post

#19     Jul 8, 2010

10. so how many orders do you place on avg per execution?

#20     Jul 8, 2010