IB Support

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Wonderduck, Dec 21, 2001.

1. My feeling is that there is a certain bias throughout this board, because there are a lot of introducers here (especially PMB has many many of them ...) that recommend their brokerage or their trading platform. Of course -by definition- they have the best service and the best order platform available. :D

But Interactive Brokers does not have such a "work force" of introducers that write nice things about their servive or whatever
    - they only have "def" (David ?) who has to do all this work alone in partime (in addition to his full time job).

#31     Mar 1, 2002
  2. tymjr

tymjr

BeenHere: “In a year and a half of constant and heavy use, I have only needed to reach IB twice to exit positions for technical difficulties. I have received prompt service…”

Wish I could have said the same. I had to contact IB at least once a week to clear up hung orders. Can’t say the service was very prompt, either.

FX-Trader: “…there is a certain bias throughout this board, because there are a lot of introducers here (especially PMB has many many of them ...)”

Crikey! Are we reading the same forum? Where the hell are all these old PMB guys? I feel like it’s just me against the hordes of IB’s happy customers. :)

#32     Mar 2, 2002
  3. stevet

stevet

tymjr

what are the problems you get - not having confirmation of orders or?

#33     Mar 4, 2002