IB Spread

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Nasdaq5048, Apr 13, 2007.

1. gkishot

gkishot

But -9 bid on the spread is better than -16 bid for the contracts. Shouldn't be any problem for you.

#11     Apr 15, 2007
  2. Maybe there's a bug in the paper trader? I really don't know how you're getting what you're getting. :)

Nope, that's not it--paper trade shows me the correct bid/ask spread for the combo too.

Here's what I show right now

#12     Apr 15, 2007
  3. Maybe u are right. When i plug it into the real account, it shows the right one!

#13     Apr 15, 2007
  4. I got a question, do you trade the corn beans spread? Does a generic spread like this mean u have to pay 0.25 spread on each leg of the spread on all orders? Even if you use limit, do they still have a 0.50 spread and send the order when your limit price goes offer on the spread?

For the calendar spread, do IB send it to the exchange directly where the spread trades as one product?

#14     Apr 15, 2007
  5. You cannot combine ECBOT futures contracts into a combo, unfortunately--TWS rejects it. So, you have to trade each leg individually.

#15     Apr 15, 2007
  6. Why? So, u mean the quote on the Jul/Dec spread that you see right now -14 cant be traded ? Instead, you have to enter 2 orders sepreately as 2 outright trades?

#16     Apr 15, 2007