IB server down

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by tjymaui, Mar 20, 2007.

1. #31     Mar 22, 2007
  2. I was trading equities, not futures. I noticed my NQ chart didn't look right. I then discovered it and the NQ quotes and other futures quotes, on my TWS, had been frozen for hours. I used the ctrl-alt-R sequence to unfreeze my futures quotes. My equities quotes never froze. Opposite of Oldtrader's observation.

The ctrl-alt-R sequence did not get rid of today's magenta order. I am still waiting for IB to solve the problem of fully executed orders going magenta and requiring me to restart TWS in order to clear the magenta orders so as to ensure that I know whether the order truly fully executed and to ensure that I know my position.

#32     Mar 22, 2007
  3. I got a PM suggesting that a lot of people don't know how to find suggestion # 2185, in the IB new features poll, and that this is keeping them from voting.

Is this true? Anybody having trouble?

#33     Mar 22, 2007
  4. Dak

Dak

#34     Mar 22, 2007
  5. Yes, that is true, I only get a front page when I click that link. No way to select the specific ### in the subsets available.

Ursa..

#35     Mar 22, 2007
  6. If you scroll down to the bottom of the front page, you will find numbers which you can click in order to navigate through the various pages, and they look like this:
    You can either follow the directions I gave earlier in this thread, or you can try the different directions I gave here: http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=90282

#36     Mar 22, 2007
  7. rcj

rcj

first clk on "all categories"

#37     Mar 22, 2007