IB server down

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by tjymaui, Mar 20, 2007.

1. nassau

nassau

when data is yellow we receive no bid/ask on options
    this lost of data on options and trying to see if rebooting is bs and cost money

w

#21     Mar 22, 2007
  2. flux-U-8

flux-U-8

Id like to start a new thread. Lets talk about the best brokers to trade futures other than IB......

I have no futures quotes. Just froze for the 3rd time this morning,
    and its not coming back !

Also froze up yesterday after the FOMC statement.
    IB is not picking up the chat lines or the phone.....

#22     Mar 22, 2007
  3. ChrisM

ChrisM

Having problem with ES and ES options - they come and go, but this might be also local ISP problem.

Anybody has similar experience ?

#23     Mar 22, 2007
  4. Xenia

Xenia

Chat never works when needed. Maybe they could improve this thing a little bit ?

#24     Mar 22, 2007
  5. TGM

TGM

I am having problems with ECbot flashing out and in.....anyone else having problems with IB today???

#25     Mar 22, 2007
  6. 2006

I'm having a lot of problems -- quotes going on and off. I even got a message that someone else connected to my account -- it gave me the IP address WTF does that mean? Anyone have this occur before?

#26     Mar 22, 2007
  7. 2006

TDOG WHAT UP U DIRTY WHORE.

#27     Mar 22, 2007
  8. flux-U-8

flux-U-8

DAV or DEF, Do you guys know what is going on today down there?

Equity quotes are fine, but all Globex and Ecbot quotes keep going down............

#28     Mar 22, 2007
  9. I believe IB always picks up the phone. They picked up the phone today for me when I had to report a magenta order problem. They have always picked up the phone for me, whenever I have called, for all the years I have been their customer.

But I still say: vote for # 2185!

#29     Mar 22, 2007
  10. Just realized none of my equity quotes have been updating! Just futures. Since I'm only trading futures today I wasn't paying that close of attention, except it seemed like nothing was moving. LOL! Shut TWS down, restart, now it appears to be working. Unbelievable. "IB status: No problems reported at this time."

OldTrader

#30     Mar 22, 2007