IB reminds me of Etrade in its early days

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Adobian, May 15, 2006.

1. patch227

patch227

Hi Non

IB will not learn anything from this thread because JM has been exceptionally hostile to them in many threads as well as to other companies. (In fact I don't even think he is a customer of IB)

I won't waste time finding the posts but even the IB rep lost his temper with JM. JM is a professional whinger whining about as many companies as possible which in no way can be seen as contributing anything to this community.

JM

I have never dissed you before (as far as I remember). Your lame, aggressive and illinformed posts leave you wide open to having this pointed out to you if this is what your are moaning about.

I am not a fanboy as you so elegantly put it but calling people idiots (e.g. on this thread) is not exactly the way to get people to respect you or to take your posting seriously.

Principle in life: Whatever you want give it out first and you will get it. i.e. When you show others respect you will get it. remember that whatever you post here will still be here long after the hangover has worn off.

#31     May 17, 2006

2. LMAO ... if you can't understand why this is happening you might want to stop posting for a while and think instead.

#32     May 17, 2006
  3. That was the worthless posting that started the round of personal insults in this thread. JMowery1987 is upset because people are responding with counter-insults. Pure hypocrisy.

I will also note that the starter of this thread has made no effort to refute my previous evidence that he is a shill for a competitor of IB, falsely pretending to be an IB customer, so that he can spread lies damaging to IB's reputation.

#33     May 17, 2006
  4. nealvan

nealvan

So what's the deal with IB are they a good online broker or what?

#34     May 17, 2006
  5. nealvan

nealvan

Who do you suggest?

#35     May 17, 2006
  6. stktrdr

stktrdr

that's because you're an idiot and obviously know next to nothing about anything.

#36     May 17, 2006
  7. zdreg

zdreg

with all the threads and posts on IB + the rating on ET you still have difficulty forming an opinion.

what additional information do you need to draw a conclusion

why don't you open an account with IB and form your own opinion.

#37     May 17, 2006
  8. Adobian,

Please accept my apologies.

I accidentally confused this thread with a different thread. I posted, into this thread, accusations which were intended to be directed towarded the starter of a different thread. My posting was intended to accuse the starter of the other thread of shilling for a competitor of IB. My posting simply referred to the starter of the thread, without specifying their username, so that it creates the wrong impression that my posting was directed to you, the starter of this thread. My accusations were actually directed to the starter of a different thread.

I'm awfully sorry about this. I will PM the moderator and ask him to delete the paragraph containing my mistake.

#38     May 17, 2006
  9. nealvan

nealvan

No thanks...

#39     May 17, 2006
  10. u don't know what u missin'....no broker that i know gives u da opportunity to get filled inside da mkt most of da times...ib smart routin' is second to none.

#40     May 17, 2006