IB reminds me of Etrade in its early days

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Adobian, May 15, 2006.

1. rosy

rosy

IB (timberhill) has been around for over 20 years.

#11     May 15, 2006
  2. zdreg

zdreg

if consumers in general are idiots than people in general are idiots since we are all consumers. this board is lucky to have you to enlighten us.

#12     May 17, 2006
  3. zdreg

zdreg

if consumers in general are idiots than people in general are idiots since we are all consumers. this board is lucky to have you to enlighten us. fortunately for you there are alot of unwise people who trade at IB. this situation would allow you to be at the top of the feeding chain in terms of talent and insight. it would allow you reap the commiserate rewards

#13     May 17, 2006
  4. Very nice

#14     May 17, 2006
  5. .... cool:confused:

No need to be a jerk about it.

I made a generalization, and if you read my post, I only mentioned fanboys. You are defending IB, yet I made no statement about them directly. See what I mean about fanboys, they stick up for something at the first sign of their being trouble.

I don't get it, and I don't really care.

Try being a little bit more understanding next time you post in response about me.

Advice: Don't assume things.

"are you saying that customers of ib are idiots?"

The above was an incorrect assumption made by you about me. So, ..... what are you talking about, you take offense that I made a comment about consumers?

People need to get out more often.
    I swear people will pounce on anyone, like this kiwi trader, who I don't know, but, love that block button that I have been putting to use lately, good stuff.

#15     May 17, 2006
  6. Why should anyone bother lawnmowery.

For no seeming reason you jump into each anti-IB thread with a series of stupid anti-ib posts. So that makes you a halfwit at best and invites criticism from those who enjoy making fun of halfwits.

Now if you were to declare that you were only a quarter wit (psych tests will be accepted) then we would simply feel sorry for you an let you post your inane criticisms without comment.

Any tests available?

#16     May 17, 2006
  7. See, obvious fanboy above... he is an idiot, because he shows no respect by calling me "lawnmowery", therefore disrespecting my family name which my family in past generations has fought in a few wars for this country, and my father who recently passed away.....which I don't appreciate having "LAWN", grass representing where my grandparents, and father have been burried, and then my last name being postfixed to it as well. You obviously have no respect for people do you, you are a bastard for that.

Then calls me a halfwit, therefore insulting me personally for no justifiable reason.

Then, he states that "we" (all of ET), should feel sorry for me? Which was stupid, because he now represents all of ET vs. me.

Which, was obviously stupid, because I don't really care what ET thinks about me. It's only a forum, like I said, get out more my friend, you have nothing better to do than insult me, that's a waste of time. I enjoy talking to traders that respect others, not kids that have issues with others and obvious social issues, because in real life, I know you don't talk to others like that.

I'm sorry I respect the truth though, it keeps me going. I have issues with IB, I have issues with their tech support, but I am obviously a halfwit and an idiot for it. I stick my head out on ET, and get it chopped off, but it's worth it, I voice my opinion, the world would be better if so many others did the same.

Just like eSignal, they break down, but I'm obviously an idiot for not liking that company.

Yet, you have no idea how much of an idiot you just made yourself sound, regardless if any other member on ET will acknowledge it, I don't care, but.... owell, I can't solve stupidity, I can only point it out.

But, what do I know, I'm an idiot, or halfwit or whatever it is. So what does it matter, :D. I'm still having a good time, does that count for anything? :confused: I'll just assume you had a bad day today and need someone to get on, which is okay, because we all have bad days and have to take frustration out on others sometimes, so I'll gladly take your BS, and deal with it like a mature person would do :D

God bless America :)

#17     May 17, 2006
  8. patch227

patch227

JM you haven't used your usual logic which would put kiwi in his place. Why don't you tell him that because you have 1047 posts and he only has 805 posts at this time , this makes you a 30% better person than him and he should therefore not attack you but bow down to your unending intelligence and charm

(We won't mention that the moronic content of 1046 of your posts ;) )

#18     May 17, 2006
  9. LOL patch. There is one clear halfwit in this thread and it sure isn't you.

Lawnmowery ... give it up ... you aren't up to the quality other posters on this thread. But you do rise to the bait.

#19     May 17, 2006
  10. I'd love to know how I'm better than anyone on this forum, by a post count?

What does a post count represent?

I have never claimed to be better than any other person on ET, I respect everyone on ET that is better than me, because I'm still learning, for you to say that I'm better than someone because I participate in a forum more actively is not smart.

30% of the stuff I contribute to ET is "moronic" anyways, why do you reply to it then?

#20     May 17, 2006