IB refuses to refund Identity Token deposit fee

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by TedZhang8, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we have an open discussion about psychopaths trolling message boards?

#41     Mar 12, 2008
  2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You meant to say "twits", right?

#42     Mar 12, 2008
  3. 4DTrader,

No one can afford the time to post hundreds or thousands of messages here without getting paid from IB. Most of the crowns here got be multiple alias of one single IB employee with multiple personalities.

No matter what bullsh*t excuses IB given here, the facts are quite clear. IB will try to steal your money if you don't expose them in public here. In both cases Ted had to post messages here to get his money back!

We will see if Ted will get his $150 back this time. My advice to all the crown alias here: Just sh*t up and return the money back to Ted.

#43     Mar 12, 2008
  4. Lian,

If the good folk here who point out the stupidity and maliciousness of most attacks on IB (and I include your misleading friend Ted here) are employees of IB then we can bet that you're one of Ted's illegal investors. Those who succeed as traders and thus are here more than 12-18 months that most anti-ib whingers seem to survive get bored with the same malicious rubbish.

I know you're not smart enough to understand that IB must comply with the laws of the countries they operate in but most readers aren't so foolish. Here are the facts. :)

#44     Mar 12, 2008
  5. IBj,

It's quite low for you to hint any illegality in my part here. My friends deposit money in my account was PRE-APROVED by IB. The acceptances of these funds directly from my friends by IB are evidence of it, because IB knew where the funds coming from.

The facts about these fund return delay was clearly described be the fund receiving bank:
    Interactive Brokers must include your NAME and ACCOUNT NUMBER on the wire or it will continue to be returned. They keep sending us multiple wires with no beneficiary names or account numbers. Without that information, we can not guess who's account those funds are suppose to go into. Please contact Interactive Brokers and ask them to include your name and account number on the wire, and the funds will be deposited into your account. We are not holding the funds at this time. They are returned to Interactive Brokers each time a wire is sent to us from them. The problem is not on our end, but with Interactive Brokers and them providing us with the necessary information. We have been in contact with multiple people at Interactive Brokers, we have explained to them what is needed, and they still keep sending us the wires incorrectly.

more facts can be found in this message„³ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1003135#post1003135

Only God knows why IB keep sending multiple wires with no beneficiary names or account numbers even after the receiving bank have explained to IB what is needed.

I think your firm should at least pay me some interest on those delayed funds because the delay was obvious IB's mistake no matter intentionally or not.

About $150 token fee delay, IB staff John Elefantis has already apologized to me in his email to me. I don¡'t know why you try to blame me for the delay here.

#45     Mar 12, 2008
  6. kiwi_trader,

Please stop sending me stupid private messages! I know you are just one of IB's alias which plays the part of a real low-life .

#46     Mar 12, 2008
  7. sprstpd

sprstpd

Your argument is quite convincing! You are an unbelievable debater! lianjieman != 4DTrader (backwards day).

#47     Mar 12, 2008
  8. 1400 posts! I wish someone would pay me to post so many crap :p

#48     Mar 12, 2008
  9. cstfx

cstfx

You left out a name. TedZhang8=lianjieman= 4DTrader

#49     Mar 12, 2008
  10. What kind of company is that? Holding customer's money for years and not apologize, instead attack the customer. People are quite forgiven if you just return the money and apologize it.

#50     Mar 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.