IB refuses to refund Identity Token deposit fee

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by TedZhang8, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, but this is neither correct nor relevant. I have opened multiple accounts at IB and it was as smooth as silk. However, I know how to complete forms correctly and mail documents in a timely manner.

And it's kind of dumb to say 'IB shouldn't even need to use the security device' as you do above. I'm glad they sent me one. I'm glad they're going overboard on the security issue.

IB has its problems. If you don't like them, leave.

#31     Mar 11, 2008
  2. I can't believe there are so many dingleberries[​IMG] out there like 4DTrader.

Please, tell me it's just one nut with 100 aliases.

#32     Mar 11, 2008
  3. Thanks for the update.

#33     Mar 11, 2008
    #34     Mar 11, 2008
  5. Why not tell the truth? The invention of "token" is due to stealing from IB accounts. Don't deny the fact that the only purpose of this "token" is to stop stealing. Without stealing, there wouldn't be any need for this "token." Everytime I type "token," it makes me laugh. "Token," what an idiotic idea! :D :D

The more you try to hide something, the more obvious it becomes.

It makes me wonder why some posters are so eager to defend IB. Are they, by any chance, employees of IB? :confused:

#35     Mar 11, 2008
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

Yes, I agree with you 100% - stopping stealing is bad! Bad IB! Tisk tisk! I want my broker to promote stealing! Where can I go to make this happen? Will close my IB account first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks 4DTrader!

#36     Mar 11, 2008
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Why is it that all you people who have little or no experience with IB accuse those who like them of being employees?

#37     Mar 11, 2008
  8. It's because they're twats. They lose in the markets and try to make up for it by attacking brokers and warm hearted souls like me. :)

They don't last all that long though. I've been gently pointing out their flaws to such folk for the last 4 or 5 years and none of them last long. Blown accounts. Blown psychologies. The whinging catches up with them in the end.

#38     Mar 11, 2008
  9. Tums

Tums

OP: can I give you $150 so that you can close this thread?

#39     Mar 11, 2008
  10. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you are an IB employee, or a friend of an employee of IB.

What traders need is open discussion about brokers, including IB. There is no need to be over-defensive, unless you have something to hide.

I get an impression that every time a trader questions IB, he is stepping on a nest of wasps and gets stung by these hostile creatures lurking on this forum. I am retreating. :(

#40     Mar 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.