IB quotes slower?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by john99, Feb 16, 2007.

1. john99

john99

Since the release of the new TWS upgrade this week, do the quotes and speed of the last price look like they have slowed down? Either my computer is slower, IB's quotes are slower, or this markets volatility is decreasing to a snail pace. (or maybe all of the above)

Anyone notice slower quotes with IB?

2. No!

3. BSAM

BSAM

I also saw some quote problems this morning. Something does seem out of order.

4. what was the quote problem this morning? how exactly can you detect slower quotes? I did notice that the spread on USO on my paper account did'nt tighten up until about 9:50~.

5. john99

john99

I think it may just my imagination and that volatility is so low that I'm not use to it. Maybe its time to buy some VIX options.

6. Sashe

Sashe

what i've noticed is that recently my P&L isnt updating for FX futures at night times, any ideas?

7. BSAM

BSAM

MXIM bid stuck (smart) at 30.88 for about five minutes now.

8. mskl

mskl

you can thank the NSX (National Stock Exchange) for all your stale quotes today. What a disaster!

http://www.nsx.com/default.asp

The Mickey Mouse Exchange.....

9. BSAM

BSAM

Bid/Ask on Island right now is 30.82 x 30.83. Smart bid still 30.88.

10. They may have tightened up the session end calculations. HSI used to have the last day's P&L bleed into it for the whole of the first session but now it goes early on giving a clean view of the days P&L.

#10     Feb 16, 2007