IB quotes messed up

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by western, Jul 16, 2008.

1. western

western

I'm getting crossed quotes everywhere with TWS, not even getting any quotes for some names. Running version 882.2. Anyone else having issues?

2. Honda

Honda

Yes, having the same problem here. Running Version 884. When I called several days ago, IB said they are aware of the problem. I took it for granted they were going to fix it.

3. marv

marv

I'm having the same issue. I just posted about this before I read your message. I have also talked to customer service and submitted help tickets. Still no response and the problem is still there.

4. Quote problem again today. Some of my symbols didn't show quotes. Re-started TWS, problem went away.

5. I've got quotes but no change/pct change from yesterday's close on about half of my 40 ticker symbols/indices.

ver 884.2

6. nassau

nassau

I am missing half the bid ask on stocks on some computers and others have all quotes.
    I am guessing IB may be having server issues.
    I have rebooted to no avail and all are on the same build.
    We also have lost connection to tws several times yesterday and first was at 7a.m. today (not an internet issue) as esignal and other website can be accessed without a problem.
    We have noticed this has been happening just a news events are about to be released.

w

7. zdreg

zdreg

please explain how
    how to change the build on the web based tws.
    i am886.1c and it is full of bugs.

thanks ahead

8. Today I've got no gasoline and heating oil futes (QU QH)

9. Some of my symbols didn't show "Last", but bid/ask were ok. Restarted TWS twice to get it fixed.

10. I have version 884.6. I am sometimes seeing lagging or crossed quotes, missing quotes, missing last, hi, or lo, and sometimes, it pegs my CPU at 100%. These problems usually go away if I exit and restart.

#10     Jul 25, 2008