IB possible problem tonight

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by SethArb, May 8, 2008.

1. guess I will take a look at everything
    after the US reset

as this info is wrong in an acct I have with them

-No equity information exists at this time -

-No Positions Exist at This Time -

glad I am mostly hedged

:(

2. Yeah, having problems closing out a position. Nothing is going through at the moment. I just get a light blue status color when entering a market order to close a position. Wait time on the phone is greater than 10 minutes. WTF IB?

edit: Bulletin says there is some problem with their credit system. Everything is hosed up. This is why I opened a backup account with OEC!

3. Yep, problems here too (US).

Account page won't open. Did a lot of automated trades today. Wonder how much money I have?

Guess I'll find out sometime! :confused:

Gotta luv IB. They are never boring! :p

4. gwac

gwac

Probably another upgrade that was well tested.... lol

5. bxptone

bxptone

Wow. How sad are these guys.

6. bxptone

bxptone

Getting slaughtered in a Forex postion now, thanks ASSHOLES.

7. gwac

gwac

It happens way too often. My other broker has been down once in the nine years I have used it and that was for an hour.

8. dstod

dstod

This is ridiculous. I'm short 2 CL contracts overnight and can't even put a damn stop in.. I gotta call Hong Kong just to put the order thru. These MOFOs suck.

9. bxptone

bxptone

Back up for me! CONVIENTLY (sp) now that I can close out my losing position! Was down for don't know how long? 30 min. an hour

HAPPENS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO MUCH

Done trading for the night, because here's where I'm pissed the F off and start make dumb trades.

10. gwac

gwac

Just a suggestion try the web login, this has worked other times that the workstation has been down.

#10     May 8, 2008