IB PD AND Legend securities

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by cartm, Apr 16, 2002.

1. janko

janko

stockman, i think he was saying that he prefers tn - i take it it was terra nova, and rt which is realtick.

#11     Apr 16, 2002
  2. JPB

JPB

Man you're paranoid. And not very observant. The quote should be:

He's pumping Terranova and Realtick if anything (but I don't think so). I have no idea (and don't get the impression cartm does either) what platform Legend uses.

Disclosure: I know absolutely nothing about TN, PD or Legend. I use IB. Just pointing something out.

-Johnny

#12     Apr 16, 2002
  3. cartm

cartm

stockman, first I would like to say that is the most creative screename I have ever seen. second after 12 posts you seem to have an inability to fully read a message, here is a friendly note, you should because if you do not you will have many respond and bring it to your attention, 3rd tn is terra nova, you might have noticed their advertisemnets everywhere on this site, and realtick is a platform used by 1000s of traders. although some would take offense to your post, I do not, because I know this is a board where idaes are exchanged, it is meant to be constructive, hope your 13th post is better.

#13     Apr 16, 2002
  4. Thanks man, I'm closing all my other accounts and moving it all to Legend!!!

I think I'll get it all in cash, and bring it down there in a wheelbarrow.
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

#14     Apr 16, 2002
  5. alanm

alanm

I can't resist a good flame war :)

Funny. Perhaps if you actually formed whole individual sentences, capitalized, and punctuated properly, you would be easier to read.

You should re-read your own original post. You made unequivocal statements that were blatantly not true, and others called you on it.

#15     Apr 18, 2002
  6. ktm

ktm

alanm is right. That's where the credibility left...and it hasn't returned. You need to get your facts straight before you post. Many come here for useful info, not to have to correct someone's basic mistakes and spend time on this nonsense. If you were asking for help or opinions that's one thing, but you made a number of incorrect statements.

#16     Apr 18, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

You know it is really interesting to me that successful people are humble and acknowledge a mistake (readily admit it and move on), while others hem and haw about a blatant mistake (wink, wink). The market is a painful place to learn humility, it is a really stern teacher. I mean take Tony for example eventhough this guy is remarkable talented and successful it has soooo not gone to his head. Anyway, just a thought.

#17     Apr 18, 2002