IB paper statements

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by SideShowBob, Feb 21, 2010.

1. As far as all the financial institutions I deal with, IB is the only one I need to use my printer to print out statement....... :)

May I ask IB to pay for my printer, paper and ink, etc? :)

#21     Feb 21, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

That's nothing. They were hand delivering paper statements to my house until I realized how unnecessary and a waste of resources they were!

#22     Feb 21, 2010
  3. Good for you.
    That is your case.

Please respect the needs of others.

#23     Feb 21, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Hmm...IB is a broker; not a bank. And just in case you are referring to other brokers, what were the costs of your commissions?

And, yes, you may ask IB anything you please. Of course, you may not like the answer.

#24     Feb 21, 2010
  5. That's it? Peterffy was personally coming to my house and printing them on my printer while I watched (he paid to replace the toner when it ran out). Then he was personally signing them and then washing my car, doing my laundry and giving my dog a bath. Then I realized the car washing was a waste because I live in the amazon rain forest and it rains 365 days a year :D :D

#25     Feb 21, 2010
  6. BSAM

BSAM

I know you are lying because when you posted this, I called Tom and he told me this is not true.:p

#26     Feb 21, 2010
  7. You reached his IVR doppleganger system. He's right here now sweeping up an oil spill in my garage with some IB paper statements. :p :p

#27     Feb 21, 2010
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Now that I believe! LOL--Have a goodun Bob.

#28     Feb 21, 2010
  9. You guys are all too funny.... :)

#29     Feb 21, 2010
  10. Me too.

I just got two paper statements today.
    Both are for IRA accounts.

So, the paper statement you got is also for IRA? or otherwise?

IB eventually did it! COOL!
    Good job!

#30     Feb 22, 2010