IB - P/L Not Working

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by jasper6, Jan 4, 2007.

1. jasper6

jasper6

The P/L feature in TWS is not working. I am using build 865.7. Can someone tell me how to turn it back on?

2. Bob111

Bob111

here is something i never seen before with stand alone TWS,just happened few minutes ago-i got filled via API,trade was shown on execution window, but did not shown on account window and if you enter ticker into TWS -it's shows quotes, but-no position. stock was moving very fast. 7 minutes later shares that i bought appeared in position window.

3. My P/L doesn't display on either TWS or on the simulator. IB's instructions in the help index on how the display the P/L are wrong.
    The IB instructions on how to show P/L are: Go to PAGE --> LAYOUT --> then move P/L from the Available Columns to the Shown Columns. The problem is that P/L isn't even an option on the available columns.

The only way I can get the P/L to show is thru the Trader Dashboard.
    One day I'll call them about this but its not that important to me now.

4. Someone from IB just PM'ed me. He told me to check if my PL feature was turned off. And it was off. To turn it back on you have to:
    go to CONFIGURE --> FEATURE SELECTOR --> REAL-TIME ACTIVITY MONITORING --> P&L COLUMNS.

Check the boxes on whichever P&L features you want to see.