IB order types: Pegged to Primary = Relative Orders?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by isaac000, Feb 22, 2005.

1. IBSoft,

why not expand the rollback feature to listed stocks whenever NYSE and AMEX are excluded from SMART, or whenever orders are direct routed away from NYSE and AMEX?

Mats,

If the rollback feature doesn't work for you, could it be that you are trying it with a listed stock? IBSoft just explained that it only works for nasdaq stocks, not listed stocks.

#11     Jan 11, 2006
  2. mats

mats

i tried with a nasdaq stock. Thanks anyway for your suggestion.

#12     Jan 11, 2006
  3. samaritan

samaritan Interactive Brokers

We tested the zero offset relative order algorithm today and found some problems with it. It will be fixed within the next few days. Sorry for the mixup and any inconvenience.

#13     Jan 11, 2006
  4. Any word?

#14     Jan 18, 2006
  5. samaritan

samaritan Interactive Brokers

We are rolling out new code tonight. It should be fully released by Monday 1/23.

#15     Jan 18, 2006
  6. Thank you, samaritan.

Has anyone verified that relative orders with zero offset roll back? I tried to test it with paper trading and edemo accounts. Neither gave me a definitive conclusion because the orders I submit in these demo accounts are not actually placed onto the book.

#16     Feb 2, 2006
  7. promagma

promagma

Bummer.... I tried a relative order in my paper account with a "0" in the offset field, and got an error "message must contain field 211".

#17     Mar 1, 2006
  8. Do relative orders with zero offset on NASDAQ stocks roll back now?

#18     Jan 6, 2007
  9. Daal

Daal

#19     Aug 27, 2007
  10. any updates on this matter?

#20     Apr 15, 2012