IB Orange status

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by mccrok, Nov 15, 2006.

1. mccrok

mccrok

I'm new to IB and I can't get through on the phones, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I had a buy stop on a FOREX trade that didn't execute. When I tried to cancel the trade to change to a market order, the thing sort of locked up on me and gave me a pink status box which then changed to an orange status box. The orange status box is undefined on the web site from what I can see.

I was able to push through another order to close my position, but I still have the orange status box trade showing, although it seems inactive. I can't change anything or delete it.

Anybody have this happen before? Anybody know what I can do?:confused:

2. dsss27

dsss27

Attached is from the online user's guide:

3. I use this guide

[​IMG]

1-888-TRADEUP

4. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

Deutsche Bank were down earlier today, so this may have been the issue. It has been resolved now so all fills/cancellations should be reflected on your account. If this order is still on your screen please contact us via chat or phone.

5. mccrok

mccrok

All is well. I just logged back in and things are back to normal. No fills on the cancelled order. Thank you all.

Interesting, the online help page doesn't have burnt orange.

6. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

7. Orange status means we are on high alert. If you are below deck, then you should be ready to man the battle stations and wear your life-vest. Please stand ready until you receive further instructions.