IB or MB Trading?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by bandit77, Jan 22, 2006.

1. ak15

ak15

PFS is one of the most reliable clearing houses out there and the majority of retail brokerges clear through them. As for MB trading, I can only speak about stocks. Their executions are lightning fast and customer service is excellent. Their software is ordinary(bereft of any bells and whistles) and is meant to be integrated with packages like e-signal. Their commissions are slightly on the higher side but IMO you will more than make up the difference by the speed of MB's executions. If there is one thing that stands out about this firm it is their executon speed.

#71     Jul 3, 2006
  2. David,

I trade Currency's with MB, I have not had any problems yet. (crossing fingers) There commissions are cheap and the executions are within seconds, Yes, even during News release. They are also very friendly and knowledgeable.

:)

#72     Aug 1, 2006
  3. Q
    http://www.mbtrading.com/faqs.asp

How does your service differ from other online brokers?

Most traditional online brokers are web-based. This means that orders entered online are first sent to a broker who then places the order for you. With the MBT Navigator, your orders are sent directly to the exchange or marketplace for fast executions, all for a low, competitive fee.
    UQ

Any comments on the pros and cons?

#73     Aug 2, 2006
  4. thanks

#74     Aug 2, 2006