IB option commissions question

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by taclander, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I sold 5 puts on COST, and 9 on USB yesterday. The commissions are showing $2.04, and $1.44 per contract. Curious if I missed something. Yes, I am going to contact them, but unfortunately I am in the middle of putting a new computer into the system, and oh what a headache. Thought while I was waiting I would ask here. I have had good luck with chat at IB and email, but the phone has been a nightmare, so I haven't called.

2. Tried to delete. I figured it out. ET wouldn't let me delete for whichever reason below. Maybe, missed one, stupid was looking at too many statements and mixed them up. IB is fine, I screwed up in looking at multiple statements at the same time.

Permission Denied

This is happening because:

You're trying to edit someone else's post or you're attempting to access a private area.
    If you're new to this site, your account may be suspended temporarily while it's being reviewed for quality.
    If you've never submitted a post before, your account may still need to be activated, so check your email to get the activation link.
    If you've been acting like a troll or spammer, congratulations, you've been banned.
    ***Moron was doing too many things at once, and posted before triple checking!