IB not going to give NYBOT access...!?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by local_crusher, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Gotta love it... people ripping into IB all the time. "Cmon IB, add this.. do that.. it's so easy!!!!!!!!". How many businesses have you bitching fools run yourself?

#21     Feb 13, 2007
  2. Steve that satisfies me -- so why are your reps saying management decided not to offer it? Queued is fine.....never is bad. I can understand not offering the pits....why spend money offering them when they're going away anyway?

#22     Feb 13, 2007
  3. Does pimping count? Do I count each honey as a separate business entity? :confused: :confused:

#23     Feb 13, 2007
  4. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

I'm not sure when you asked.... maybe it was true when you asked.... things change.

(and it could also be true again, if something insurmountable came up..)

Will let you know when I know more.

#24     Feb 13, 2007
  5. I was told last week it was scheduled for the end of Feb. Then yesterday that it was cancelled.....I cried myself to sleep :(

#25     Feb 13, 2007
  6. Yesterday I had an idea.

I do not want to speak about this in public, but I think IB has indeed a good reason not to offer it.

If this is the point (what I think), I say it's perfectly ok when it's not offered.

#26     Feb 13, 2007
  7. inet

inet

Please tell us your idea. At least pm me.:)

#27     Feb 13, 2007
  8. I verified that openecry has the electronic NYBOT softs on ICE and the symbols are : Sugar #11 (SB-MK7), Coffee (KC-MK7), Cocoa (CC-MK7), Cotton (CT-MK7) and Orange Juice (OJ-MH7).

#28     Feb 13, 2007
  9. cvds16

cvds16

any further news on ICE ?

#29     Mar 7, 2007
  10. Why can IB not offer what openecry offers? Would suck to apply with another broker just for softs. Applications are a waste of time in my book.

#30     Mar 7, 2007