IB - no daily statements for May 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by nitro, May 5, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

I cannot get my statements for May 1 or May 2 from IB.

Anyone else having the same problems?

nitro :confused:

2. Pabst

Pabst

Me either. Must be that new fancy web site.

3. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

I believe IB is phasing out the text statements as of 4-30-03, go down to the second set of pulldowns for the statements...you can view your statements there going forward.

If you use Tradelog to import, you must update it at the tradelog website before importing the new statement format.

4. fan27

fan27

This is correct. I emailed IB and they explained that only the HTML statements would be available on their website starting May 1.

5. Catoosa

Catoosa

All is not well with IB. Time to start shopping around. I also sent a e-mail to IB to find out what was going on with the daily statements and as you would expect for IB, IB did not answer.

6. Yeah, this is really shocking, I'm closing my IB account tommorow and moving it all over to Uncle Charlie S., I hear they are interested in getting back all the ex traders they lost when the market died.

Think I can cut that 1 cent a share thing over there if I ask nice?

7. Catoosa

Catoosa

It is obvious that IB does not give a rats *** about their business or our problems. These are the type of problems you would expect if the company ownership had changed. Has anyone heard of any change in the principals at IB?

8. You guys are a bunch of morons, or illiterate (or both). IB sent comuniques months ago explaining why, how, and when they would be doing this. Check out their web site for the details.

9. what an inane and moronic statement... ! Do you have one shread of support for that comment or do you blame others for your trading errors, etc!

Ice:cool:

10. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

BUNDLEMAKER IS CORRECT.

& ALSO AGREE WITH HIM THAT THERE ARE MANY MORONS HERE, WHO NEED TO PAY ATTENTION.

REPOST:

I believe IB is phasing out the text statements as of 4-30-03, go down to the second set of pulldowns for the statements...you can view your statements there going forward.

If you use Tradelog to import, you must update it at the tradelog website before importing the new statement format.

#10     May 5, 2003