IB Mobile Trader

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by MYDemaray, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Quick question about IB's mobile trader.

If I'm trading futures, can I specify the number of contracts that I want to trade (vs. a default setting of 1 that IB provides) when I use mobile trader. I know this sounds almost obvious and inane, but it's not clear from the IB simulation. Don't want to assume too much. Thanks.

2. impetus

impetus

amen

3. Anyone? (Moving this back to the top of the thread)

4. def

def Sponsor

I didn't respond as I don't know much about the mobile trader. I'll send a mail out today and find out. BTW, there is a fairly active mobile forum on our web site where you may want to post the question.

5. I trade futures through mobile trader. Once you click on Bid or Ask price, you get to create order page, you will be presented with a Modify link before Transmit. When you Modify you can change Buy/Sell, Size, Limit Price, Type(LMT/MKT), DAY/GTC.

Dont worry. They would not release a system that does not let you change your order values.

6. I am in process of activating an IB account (Futures) and would be interested in Mobile Trading. Is there anyone who has experience with this option who can give a thumbnail sketch of how it works. Thanks, steve46

7. I too am in the process of opening an IB account...but can't seem to access the mobile trader from my T-mobile phone !?

(www.interactivebrokers.com as the website instructs)

Sounds like T-Mobile may have an issue with IB. Anyone else had the same experience and found a workaround? I'm using a Motorola V.66

Thanks.