IB: missing CHF, check your statements.

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by KS96, Nov 3, 2006.

1. abxs

abxs

That's correct also. I wanted to check my account statement to see what has happened. I got an email saying it was available, but mine wasn't until this morning...

#41     Nov 6, 2006
  2. def

def Sponsor

it's been a long day and I'm juggling a bunch of things. That comment was just a bit of sarcasm going through and this is definitely the wrong subject for any humor/sarcasm. Accept my sincere apologies if I offended you. I should also note with a big loud YES there were clients who reported and questioned the credits into the account.

#42     Nov 6, 2006
  3. KS96

KS96

If everyone's calculations/statements are OK, I suggest we close this thread here (before the pissing begins...)
    Thanks to all who contributed in resolving this matter. I am off.

#43     Nov 6, 2006
  4. zdreg

zdreg

a thread should taper off( because a problem has been resolved or lack of interest ). it should be possible to revist the issue without starting a new thread. it should not be closed because of a fear of pissing contest.

#44     Nov 6, 2006
  5. KS96

KS96

However you want it dude, I won't argue. Nevertheless, I am getting back to trading. That's why I am here. Not interested in pissing contests.

#45     Nov 6, 2006
  6. abxs

abxs

Me too. It was an unfortunate issue but it has been resolved.

If possible, I would like to know why certain clients were affected and others not...

#46     Nov 6, 2006
  7. abxs

abxs

Apology accepted.
    Thanks for looking into the matter.

#47     Nov 6, 2006
  8. Like I said asshole, my statement has never been off $.01.

OldTrader

#48     Nov 6, 2006