IB market data lagging real BAD

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Digs, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Digs

Digs

Trading TIVO today has a sell order for 300 shares @11.18 and took 15 sec to get filled, price on Market data was at 12.11 but on esignal it was 12.06..

Any one else having issues

I have verison 818

Ti USA server

2. Arnie

Arnie

I don't know what's going on with IB. My quotes freeze for 10-30 sec every few minutes or so. I've called the tech support number and they can't fix. My isp is fine. Don't know if its a problem with router, IB or what. Any ideas?

3. gaj

gaj

same thing here, on options and stocks...

4. bebe

bebe

same here:mad:

5. cas

cas

yup...have alot of lagging quotes today

cas

6. was it during those spikes in the market?

7. samaritan

samaritan Interactive Brokers

Please email help@interactivebrokers.com and include the text "feezing quotes mg101" in the subject line. In the body of the email please include your login name or account so we can trace the problem.

Thanks.

8. dlincke

dlincke

Is anybody seeing improvement or has received a response form IB? At least I'm seeing no change today. Whenever volume picks up quotes start lagging and corssing all over the place.

9. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I called IB today about lagging island quotes. The guy said he would look into...lagging quotes still happening though.

10. Yep , quotes SUCKED all afternoon, looked like ISLD was lagged bad. Why don't they just shut the ISLD ecn quotes down and avoid the crossing.

#10     Mar 8, 2004