IB margin policy is too conservative, agree?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Trader_Herry, Oct 3, 2007.

IB margin policy is too conservative, do you agree?

1. Very agree

38 vote(s)
    50.7%
  2. Generally agree

10 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Not right. Disagree

11 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. Completely Disagree

14 vote(s)
    18.7%
  5. No comment

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

ZRA, you are a frickin loon, and have no business posting on a TRADING forum.

Go write a letter to the editor of MONEY magazine. They cater to the uninformed and undercapitalized sheep.

#11     Nov 11, 2007
  2. It is only a matter of time before ZRA's trading capital will be wiped to zero or negative. He doesn't understand the risks involved in trading.

#12     Nov 11, 2007
  3. ZRA

ZRA

Good strategy. Insult the person if you can't think of any reason to defend. You guys don't want to hear why overnight margin for daytrading is unnecessary. It is the best they can do when people challenge that.

Yeah I am one of the biggest losers and my account is going to wipe off next day because this is how leverage is used for. Since I don't know how to use leverage properly, so leverage must be bad. How intelligent your reasoning. I admire.

I think you guys should advise SEC to force any broker not to offer any leverage at all. Well leverage is nothing but drugs. This "devil" shouldn't exist at all. The next thing you guys should do is to advise SEC to forbid daytrading. Many people can't daytrade profitably. That's why daytrading must be a wrong thing to do.

#13     Nov 13, 2007
  4. Agree. Global is still at $500 per ES contract. No need to trade fut's thru IB.

#14     Nov 13, 2007