IB margin account

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by bigitop, Apr 10, 2009.

1. bigitop

bigitop

thank you for showing some empathy here :) I had gone over the explanations at IB, just needed someone to confirm what I interpreted... I dont like to make assumtiptions without corroboration....

it seems it upsets the god complex of some arrogant people who believe themselves superior because they know a thing or two about trading when in reality they're probably more ignorant than any noob out there

#11     Apr 11, 2009
  2. It's not pointless for two reasons: a/ if noob doesn't realize (because he is too arrogant to see it) that he has to do his homework first, then start asking questions, then how is he going to be able to trade on his own? b/ This site is littered with useless threads and it sure doesn't help the ever declining quality here. Really, by berating I perform a public service that benefits everyone. :p

#12     Apr 12, 2009
  3. :D:D :D This' what I was talking about. Cutting me where it hurts, my trading skills, by a guy who's unable to figure out what margin is... :D :D :D

#13     Apr 12, 2009
  4. gkishot

gkishot

Have you ever heard about the word 'help'?
    This is very common practice among the monkeys.

#14     Apr 12, 2009
  5. gkishot

gkishot

We all should learn from them.:)

The article just proves the point very well.
    By the way why did you remove your previous post?:D

#15     Apr 12, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

7. bigitop

bigitop

what you're doing is called rationalizing. it's an unconscious defense mechanism to relieve guilt and shame. Hitler also thought he was performing a public service by killing millions of jews... it's a key feature of intolerance.

#17     Apr 12, 2009
  8. zdreg

zdreg

you are deriving a conclusion that has no basis. his use of the term"public service" is hyperbole. to bring hitler into the discussion has no purpose. the situations are not comparable. if you think they are be prepared to present more evidence.

the fact is your knowledge is extremely limited. it is not a fault in itself. the problem is your inability to conduct research on your own before coming to s public forum. your use of the words"fuck"and "jerking off" speaks for itself. u have a short fuse which will not help you in trading.

#18     Apr 12, 2009
  9. bigitop

bigitop

intolerance is intolerance whether it presents itself in a public internet forum or in the sphere of national politics. hitler, being the quintessence of intolerance is an appropriate analogy in this case.

the evidence of intolerance presented itself as noob-hater phenomenon when you categorically decreed that myself and someone who offered help "should not be allowed to trade".

it's a good thing we don't have you as president or else the US might very well become something very similar to nazi germany

#19     Apr 12, 2009