IB Made an Error. Will They Fix It?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by cohenmichaela, Jul 24, 2006.

1. I believe others might disagree with you about my command of the english language. I've been criticized in the past here on ET for my poor grammar but thanks for your kind words.

Just to clarify, the only point I feel dissatisfied with during this experience with IB is the response time by senior management who was reviewing my case.

There were instances where I mentioned improvements when dealing with their customer service representatives. I still stand by those statements however, they aren't show stoppers and wouldn't affect my status as their customer. The last customer service rep that was assigned to my case, Pam, was very responsive and very understanding of my situation.

IB is not perfect but I still believe they are the best discount broker around and I would recommend them fully. Even so, I'm not the IB can do no wrong sort that you might find here on ET so I fully understand why someone might prefer a different broker. It's a personal choice and I wish you well in your decisions.

#81     Oct 12, 2006