"IB LLC" more busy than Timberhill w/ "counterparty" market making?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Option Trader, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Def,

I am waiting your response..

Stock777,

When Def refuses to answer, you come in to defend IB, in EVERY thread you are defending IB, talking about stupidity, Mr. Shill LOL

#51     Mar 20, 2008
  2. urep

urep

Actually it's the opposite; I didn't start making money until I realized that this was going on.

This has come to light by a former major player in the industry (see my earlier post on this thread quoting Bill Cara). There are no laws that say brokers cannot do this, In fact you have to sign an agreement that says they can and will do this; so there is no hell to pay. That's why when pressed for proof no IB representative (or Fidelity, Schwab etc. etc.) will ever give you anything other than just trust us. If there are such compliance mechanisms don't you think they would aggressively produce these to avoid suspicion. Silence or evasive self referential answers speak volumes here.

No manipulation? Perhaps less manipulation is the better term.

#52     Mar 20, 2008
  3. cvds16

cvds16

Yes, IB is moving the markets worldwide to target your piker-account. They are out to get you ! LOL

Paranoia is a disease ! Seek medical help !

#53     Mar 21, 2008
  4. when an edge starts to deplete, change brokers

#54     Mar 21, 2008
  5. urep

urep

If you could respond with something other than name calling or attempted insults you may gain credibility as a contributor to the ET readers.

Also this post has yet to be responded to by one who claims to be able to enlighten others with his vast proclaimed experience and knowledge.

#55     Mar 21, 2008