IB k200 intraday chart could not refresh

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by joesan, Aug 22, 2006.

1. def

def Sponsor

we're working on it. In short we've made some upgrades on the data feed but they obviously had an impact on the backfill. hopefully it should be fixed shortly. Keep in mind the real time market bid/ask and last has to be the priority and that is working fine.

Herry, it feels like I've answered a hundred or so questions from you. Are you trading yet? I'd like to know if our efforts have been worthwhile :)

#31     Aug 30, 2006
  2. joesan

joesan

I am a bit curious as why HSI (HKFE) or SGXNK (SGX) do not have such an issue, is this only a KSE problem ?

#32     Aug 31, 2006
  3. def

def Sponsor

SGX and HKFE are OM systems which is compeltely different than Korea. Hopefully one more day - crossing my fingers.

#33     Aug 31, 2006
  4. joesan

joesan

Yeah, let's take it technically , please.

#34     Aug 31, 2006
  5. IB,

I'm missing K200 data from 8/18-8/28 and also most of 8/30.

This has been reported but so far only silence.

Pls keep us updated with what actions you are taking to remedy the loss of data.

PotV

P.S. After reporting the problem to IB they were very quick to send out a Customer Satisfaction Survey...hahaha!

#35     Aug 31, 2006
  6. def

def Sponsor

there hasn't been silence. I mentioned it is being worked on. The feedback I've rec'd was that the issue was more complicated than anticipated. Someone is working on it and we hope to have the back data and charts available for Kospi shortly. I'll reiterate though that the bid/ask last for futures and options is live and accurate.

#36     Aug 31, 2006
  7. xiaohu

xiaohu

still not fixed

#37     Sep 4, 2006
  8. Seems that it is now fixed.

#38     Sep 12, 2006
  9. I think its fixed but there is a gap in the data for the period of the problem.

#39     Sep 12, 2006
  10. I have just about the whole missing period in my 'tick' database. I can post 1 min, 5 min (or whatever) ascii files if you want.

#40     Sep 12, 2006