IB k200 intraday chart could not refresh

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by joesan, Aug 22, 2006.

1. I leave my thing on except a couple of hrs after the US close. So i guess it is possible the historical backfill is not available.

#21     Aug 23, 2006
  2. I just opened K200 for the 1st time since last Friday and also can't get any IB backfill (using Ensign) but other Asian products appear okay. Also shut down this morning for about 30 minutes and get a gap today also so it appears to be an ongoing issue.

#22     Aug 23, 2006
  3. def

def Sponsor

I'll ask our programmers to look into it.

Note: herry, you pointed to SGXNK and SPI AUG saying they weren't looking. I haven't looked but do you realize that for those products the active month is always the quarterly futres? August futures hardly trade.

#23     Aug 23, 2006
  4. Bump. Not fixed yet.

#24     Aug 24, 2006
  5. def

def Sponsor

no need to bump. I said I would pass this along and it should be fixed by tomorrow.

#25     Aug 24, 2006
  6. xiaohu

xiaohu

Bump, still not fixed.

#26     Aug 24, 2006
  7. def

def Sponsor

I'll have to pass this along again. I see current data being charted but not back data). I'm not sure the back data can or will be reinstalled though.

FYI, I am often unable to read this board in a timely manner. Please utilize the help desk (a chat or call during HK hours will be more timely and effective as they can contact our tech support via the appropriate channels).

#27     Aug 25, 2006
  8. Thanks for reminding me about that.

SPI is fine.

How about SGXNK? Nkv06 and Nkx06 seems strange.

Could you or anyone confirm if they are really so thin that there is no trade or just a few for the WHOLE MONTH? Although these contracts are not important, just ask in case they are broken too.

#28     Aug 26, 2006
  9. After one week, the K200 chart is still broken.

Does anyone get the chart work from IB TWS?

#29     Aug 30, 2006
  10. That is correct - it still doesn't work. If anybody wants data from the last week or so, let me know and I will post it. 1min, 5min bars etc, built from IB 'tick' data which I record into a database.

#30     Aug 30, 2006