IB: is it really good???

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Eagle Eye, Jan 12, 2006.

1. thanks. The next thing u know, we'll be accused of being "in cahoots/collaborators", even though (as my guess is) we probably come from different continents.

Almost seems like us new members must choose to "remain quiet" (ie, "do not rock the boat") here, or we are immediately suspect.

#111     Jan 17, 2006
  2. LMAO. Mokwit owes you no apology ... but how many posts someone has made isn't the issue; its the way "new members" spring up on a topic making one suspicious of fakes and collusion amongst people with a similar interest.

Roberk, fwiw, different IPs doesn't confirm different people just people making a greater effort to hide (not that I personally think eagle eye and phoenix are the same person despite the big bird similarity). Remember Coinz and his ever amusing incarnations :)

Big Bird,

We're not devoted customers, we just get bored and when we smell bullshxt we enjoy a bit of argument. The "I won't reply" is a classic in ET along with "this is my last post ever." Your "last post" on this subject did seem to hit reality for the first time though - very good. It'll be interesting to see you posting again on something other than "this or that broker is bad."

proxy1's "I will go to chat elsewhere with real fair people and not pretenders" is a classic. After my pointing this out he'll probably change his name and post as someone else??

#112     Jan 17, 2006
  3. or it could also just really indicate genuinely different people - with genuinely independent mindsets and agendas.

But i guess apparently (now that u've explained it), given the history of the "new members" thing though, loads of people will be given to think twice - no thrice - no four times - no five... - no ... - before they will ever take a post by a new member seriously, huh?

fwiw.

#113     Jan 17, 2006
  4. proxi1

proxi1

By the way kiwi, according to you everyone is bad if they are against IB? you must have very good smelling sense to smell shit all the time......
    If we say IB is so good may be then you will like us. There is only one classic here and that is you! why? you guess

#114     Jan 17, 2006

5. Kiwi, kiwi you could not just leave it could you?? Why are you so paranoid and deluded about whole this IP thing? May be you would like to share how you hide your ID so we could learn few things, may be then you have a right to be paranoid.

Kiwi, I see you want credit based on a number of posts you have made. Several hundreds of posts, must be good record. You know so many posts and not a single time you questioned terms and your super sense did not detect it neither. I hope spectacular bullsxxx sense of yours is not abandoning you, or does it only play when it needs too.

I don't think I need a confirmation from you whether my last post is true or not, my last post serves a purpose which you obviously misunderstood.

As I already said lets leave it as it stands, I hope that did not sound classical to you.

#115     Jan 18, 2006